Company Name: Syntegon
Vertical Form Fill & Seal
Contact: Nupac Industries Pty Ltd at Syntegon
|Type and Condition:||Automatic Machines, New Machines|
|Bagmakers Apache Video|
Bagmakers Apache Features:
Intermittent motion profile
Open-design tubular steel frame Servo motor-controlled film pull belts, end seal jaws and stripping motion Straight-line film threading Cantilevered film spindle with powered film unwind Self-aligning seam seal bar
The Woodman Apache CM bagmaker provides outstanding speed, ease of use, and package size flexibility to the non-snack food industries: candy, nuts, crackers, cookies, cereals and granular products.
Woodman bagmakers are known for their value, performance, dependability, and durability. We used non-proprietary, top-tier, “off the shelf” Allen-Bradley® control components in a full servo design to lower your cost of ownership.
• Patented high-speed hypocycloidal sealing motion
• Easy-setup, self-positioning rotary seam seal
• Maximum access with open frame and swing-away electrical box
• Easy operation with Insight® touchscreen HMI
• Increased uptime with easy film threading and high-capacity film roll
• Constant-motion speeds up to 160 bpm
• Easy-to-use Insight® touchscreen HMI
• Strong, low-profile Flex-Mount frame
• Open design for maximum access
• Easy 10-minute changeovers
Company Location: USA, UK, Germany
No Review here yet.
Please make your opinion count, let us know what you think about this Bagmakers Apache
Packaging Machines - Secondary Packaging Technologies, Basics Part 2
Cartons are available in a variety of styles, shapes and sizes. They will generally be of board stock but may sometimes be made from plastic sheet or corrugated.
The basic carton is made at the converter by folding a die-cut piece of board into a four-sided tube glued together at the manufacturer's joint. Some packagers running large format, high-speed or high-volume lines may dispense with pre-folded cartons and have their cartons supplied in unglued, die-cut and scored blanks. These flat blanks are much more efficient from a shipping and handling standpoint. On the packaging line, a carton former erects the cartons an Read more>>